Monday, March 15, 2010

Beautiful bathroom


I have been busy recently. I was especially productive about a few tasks I have been avoiding or haven't had time to complete around the house. I finally cleaned the floors in my house. I really love having clean floors and they look beautiful. I also got around to hemming and putting up these curtains in my bathroom. I moved the mini-blinds that were there to the kitchen to replace one of two blinds that had broken. The set of blinds from the kitchen that were still okay, I moved to the dining room. Everything looks great and new. Spring cleaning is fun. I also took a photo of a flower I have in my bathroom. It reminds me of a pillow my friend made. (See point 4 in the link for photos of the pillow.)
I have several big tasks to complete at work this week, but I ended up coming home early today to check on my basement. There has been a lot of rain in New England and so I don't think there are any dry basements in this region. Luckily mine isn't that bad and I don't store anything down there. Plus, the rest of the week is supposed to be glorious. I can't wait. Hope it's sunny where you are.

2 comments:

Kyle said...

Thanks for the shoutout, Professor M!!
Your curtains look really nice!

Anonymous said...

I want to meet Kyle. She's a very accomplished, adventurous sewer. The pillow and piping adventures are all awesome. The mommy-one