Thursday, March 3, 2011

Good Things

No posts in February... such a shame. I have been observing good things and thought I'd share some of them.
1) A grown woman in a strawberry hat. Yes, with seeds and all observed this morning as I walked across campus.
2) A lovely spa day at Buttermilk Falls Inn. Thanks for spending a relaxing day with me, Beth. It was great to catch up!
3) A newly painted dining room. Good bye mint green, hello bark brown. It looked a bit like mint chocolate chip in process. And thank you for low/no VOC paints for allowing us to do this in the dead of winter!
4) Longer days! Yipee! Although Brrrr to today.
5) Good Mexican food... hard to find east of the Mississippi River.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had almost given up on your blog and of course was a little busy most of January. Can't wait to see bark brown and so sorry to have missed the mint green. And gee, I was planning to wear a strawberry hat for the wedding. Love, Mom