Thursday, August 13, 2009

The Bug

A quick get away last weekend took me to the midwest. I have a good friend from college there. She lives in a cool town. And more importantly, I was going for her baby shower. When I decided to go, I was prepared for a lovely shower with decorations and food orchestrated by another friend from college. The flags above and the roses below are part of the loveliness that I was expecting. But...
unexpectedly, I also go to meet the bug (as they have nicknamed her). She was born 6 weeks early, and not in her home city - there's a long story that goes along with this. But she is beautiful and is doing just fine. Mom and dad are doing well, too. They both absolutely adore their new addition! It was awesome to get to see their growing family!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is a little punkin. Thanks for sharing the pictures. I still have to run the video at home...it doesn't work at work.