Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Short AT Hike

Okay, okay, I have not been blogging much. Life has been busy. D and I went to a wedding celebration last weekend. It was a ton of fun. Great to see friends I haven't seen in a while and some three legged racing funniness. In conjunction with this trip , we got the chance to hike a short bit of the AT. (Note: I have always thought it would be fun to hike the AT, especially after reading A Walk In the Woods, but really, I won't ever do it.) Here are a few photos of our adventure. Part of the fun is that we got to see a really cool waterfall...
What do you see in the stream?
I think he thought we couldn't see him. His camouflage is pretty good, huh?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! ...especially the first one, with the light shining through the trees. I tried to take one like that a couple weekends ago on a backpacking trip I took...but it didn't come out nearly as nicely as yours (still pretty, but it didn't quite capture the effect). Thanks for posting, oh sister of mine :)