Friday, February 20, 2009

Just when...

The snow was melting and you could see the grass, more arrived. Luckily it wasn't too much. But it does make me long for a garage.

For the record it is Friday night at nearly 8:30 and I am in my office working. I am listening to my very favorite radio station (other than NPR) on my computer so that makes this situation sort of okay. I am trying to decide if I should try to grade another problem before I go home. I think I will.

I was very sick earlier this week. I slept for a good portion of M and T. Thankfully, I had a flexible enough schedule that I only needed to come in for short amounts of time. It appears that I haven't infected anyone else. I am trying to catch up.

I am going on a "date" tomorrow.

I had a "fight" with my financial planner last week. I told him to stop my auto invest. I want to keep the money I have saved (and continue to save) for a house safe. He disagreed. I think I proved him wrong this week as the market continues to tank. I have decided to try to plot my investments in Excel. It might be depressing.

I might get to do a really cool workshop this summer in an awesome location!

I think I am going to buy flowers on my way home tonight. Some of you might know what this means, most of you don't. Happy, Happy to those of you who know!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Finally found your blog again, and as always many unanswered questions. I'll try to reach you this weekend.
Love, Mom