Saturday, May 2, 2009

Gone Away

I've been away from my blog for awhile. I was at an event last night and the speaker said that in our current culture, we spend too much private time in public spaces. This was in response to thinking about the fact that more people are dining at home (especially with the economy as it is) but there was also an element of connecting to people through online media. I was sort of beginning to feel that I was being too public, although this blog isn't truly public (in that I think the only people who read it are friends and family I've mentioned it to). I have also not been feeling 100%. Within the last week, I started to try something new and am beginning to feel better. I hope that my trajectory will continue in this direction. One week earlier in April, I only ran 3 miles (in the whole week). That was very sad, but I couldn't muster any more. I have also been working on writing projects at work and so have been a little less inclined to write here. I hope to write you all a bit more this weekend. But I need to get moving this morning so I can make sure to get a few errands done.

1 comment:

Kyle said...

Hi M,
Hope you're feeling better! You sound down--if there's anything I can do to lift your spirits, just let me know!!