Saturday, May 30, 2009

Off the list

I've been productive today and recently, in fact. Earlier this week, I cleaned all the floors in my place. This involved 5 different cleaning methods - broom, swiffer, generic cleaning solution, Murphy's oil soap, and a vacuum. And I'm very pleased with my results. I'm a fan of having clean floors under my feet and I had almost forgotten what if feels like.

Today I had breakfast at my favorite place, ran a bunch of errands, had a late lunch, ran some more errands, had a nap, went for a long run outside, finished two things on my work list and now I think I'm going to watch a movie (or some old TV) or I might end up reading. Though I should spend a little time making 3 other lists. One list is for shopping I need to do tomorrow at Trader Joe's. Another is for my upcoming trip - I'll be traveling for about 2 weeks, most of which is work related. And the last list is for my house hunting.

The house hunting is coming along fairly well, thought I haven't yet found the one. I have seen more than one that could work. I'm still mulling my options and I will see three-four more options this week along with a revisit of three of my favorites.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmm. The house hunt sounds very promising. Good luck. Talk to you when you're back in touch.

Anonymous said...

Comment was from MOM. At work I can't always figure out how to do this.