Sunday, May 10, 2009

Random Musings

It's been a busy couple of weeks...
I was dating one of the guys I mentioned earlier. But it turns out I'm pretty blind when it comes to someone being interested in me. This guy was all wrong from the beginning. When I think about it now, I can't believe I missed all these things. I know I was hesitant for a reason, but I went along with thing for too long because he called me and was in general interested. Sad. But I learned something.
I used a natural drain cleaner that worked like a charm. 1/2 cup baking soda + 1/2 cup vinegar put down the drain and plug the drain for 5 minutes. Then pour boiling water down. Impressive.
I went and looked at houses this weekend. I found one that I liked, but I think it's out of my price range. The location is great. I listened carefully as the real estate agent doing the showing said the builder had done a similar build nearby. The other property is way cheaper. I did a driveby today of the other property. It's in a good location for work, but not near a town, which I was hoping to find. I'm looking at a couple of other options later this week.
I did my shopping today and got about $40 worth of groceries, etc for about $5. I love the deals that stores have right now that you can get $10 off coupons. Good stuff.
My running total for the week was about 18 miles!

No comments: