Monday, October 27, 2008

Travel Karma

I am having a string of good travel karma, however I really shouldn't say this because I might just jinx myself. However this is well deserved as it is following up a bunch of bad karma that included getting stuck in a snowstorm of several (read 3) days a couple of years ago, having my luggage arrive late when trying to string two trips together and having some serious luggage damage (to the tune of several hundred dollars). My good karma this time allowed another conference attendee to be able to retrieve checked luggage and catch the "early" bus on Friday night. We were supposed to land at 8:45 - which only gave ~30 minutes to deplane, get luggage and get to the curb. Instead we landed at 8:10 and made the bus no problem. Folks from the plane even tried to make the earlier bus.

Also, can I just commend JetBlue on their on time record. I have not yet had a late JetBlue flight - though I have not yet taken JetBlue through JFK.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hee! I'm finally posting on your blog! I had to laugh at your JFK comment. I love JetBlue, but of course I always take it in and out of JFK. Let's see...the last time I flew in and out I was on a ground delay of JFK that lasted three hours! The time before that, there was a weather delay that resulted in JetBlue flight attendants getting rerouted which left my flight without workers...to the tune of a four hour delay! Happy flying karma!